World Routes meeting request system now open
Representatives from more than 100 of the world’s leading airlines are now accepting meeting requests for the 24th World Route Development Forum World Routes 2018 which takes place in Guangzhou, China 15-18 September 2018.
Airlines registered for meetings include Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways and AirAsia. A selection of senior decision makers who will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens can be viewed below.
Attending airline decision makers include:
- Divisional Senior Vice President Planning & Research - Emirates
- Divisional Vice President Route Planning & Economics - Emirates
- Vice President, Network & Fleet Management - Bangkok Airways
- Head of Network Management - Austrian Airlines AG
- Director Network Planning LH Group Africa & Middle East - Austrian Airlines AG
- Vice President, Network Planning - JetBlue Airways
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer - Hahn Air Lines GmbH
Airport delegates who have confirmed their attendance include:
- Director Route Development Asia, Middle East, Africa - Vienna Airport
- Director of Air Service Development - Vancouver International Airport
- Director, Route Development - Edmonton International Airport
- Senior Vice President Aviation - Munich Airport
- Vice President Traffic Development – Avinor Airport
- Senior Vice President - Changi Airport Group
- Executive Vice President Global Strategy & Development - Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Vice President, Air Service Development & Aviation Research - Denver International Airport
Tourism authorities will also be in attendance at World Routes 2018, including:
- Head of Tourism - Destination Bristol
- Head of Partnerships - VisitBritain
- Director of Tourism - Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- Director - CzechTourism
- Minister of Tourism - Jamaica Tourist Board
- Deputy CEO and Chief Officer Strategic Development - Malta Tourism Authority
- Head of Distribution & Airlines Partnerships Department - Moroccan National Tourist Office (MNTO)
- Executive Director - Puerto Rico Tourism Company
Routes events are renowned for the quality of their pre-scheduled Face-to-Face Meetings, facilitated by our online meeting request system and responsive scheduling team.
More than 13,000 Face-to-Face Meetings are expected to take place at the event, providing the global aviation community with the perfect opportunity to discuss and negotiate new and existing air services. Delegates can increase their chances of securing priority meetings by registering their place today.