Air Charter Guide
The 700-page Air Charter Guide is the authoritative guide to the charter air industry. A one-of-a-kind charter buyer’s resource, Air Charter Guide provides contact and fleet details for commercially licensed aircraft operators in 148 countries worldwide.
*Now includes an expanded section containing global pre-flight planning data, courtesy of AC-U-KWIK.
Updated twice annually, each edition contains over one million data points to reflect the ever-changing marketplace, including:
- Updated charter operator listings
- Newly certified operators
- New aircraft on charter indexed by region
- New and updated broker listings
- Charter industry articles and reports