Webinar: Winter of Discontent
This webinar took place October 22, 2020
With COVID cases on the rise, travel restrictions increasing, and the typically subdued northern hemisphere winter travel season approaching, we take a closer look at how severely the industry will be affected.
- What will the increased restrictions due to already heavily impacted demand?
- How can airports survive winter?
- How will airlines respond to the changing trading environment?
Join Aviation Week Network as we discuss these questions and more.
- Maria Kouroupi, Senior Manager Aviation Development, Marketing and Communication, Hermes Airports
- Vicki Jaramillo, Senior Director, Marketing & Air Service Development, Orlando International Airport
- David Casey, Senior Network Planning Editor, Routes
Moderated by Wes Charnock, Editor-in-Chief, Routes
If you missed the webinar and would like to ask the panel your questions, submit them now: