Webinar: Route to Recovery | Rebuilding Demand
This webinar took place May 28, 2020
Convincing potential passengers that flying is safe, fun and responsible will be a major challenge for the industry in the post-lock-down world. Furthermore, the battle for customers in an airport’s catchment area will be key to economic success in the recovery.
- How can airports and airlines work together to rebuild demand?
- How can the industry convince passengers that flying is safe and fun?
- What practical changes must the industry make, and how will these affect the economics of air transport?
- Armando Brunini, CEO, SEA Milan Airports
- Kadri Samsunlu, CEO, İGA İstanbul Airport
- David Stroud, Managing Director, ASM
Moderator: Wes Charnock, Editor-in-Chief, Routes
If you missed the webinar and would like to ask the panel your questions, submit them now: