BCA Heads Into A New Digital Era
BCA is alive and well – and coming January 2021 – is going all digital!
We’re transforming the digital delivery approaches to match business aviation content and audience needs.
The editorial mission has not changed and BCA’s new editorial team is committed to BCA’s core values around how-to safety, operational, and aircraft-centric content.
Among the new features
More content plus the monthly features that have become industry standards:
- A regular BCA Digest e-letter.
- Aircraft-centric landing pages curating our vast content stores for pilot reports, data, values and more.
- A new digital platform that delivers how-to and long-form content in multiple formats.
- Rich-media features: videos, webinars, podcasts, photography.
- Business Aviation Marketplace, with thousands of products and services at your fingertips.
- Continued creation of popular editorial content including Cause & Circumstance, Point of Law and 20/Twenty.
Memories and Transition
Our legendary editors got together for a final farewell. Watch as they share their favorite memories and milestones, and hear from the new BCA editorial team on the all-new digital experience that includes even MORE content, interactivity, and accessibility.