Government Wants To Buy Out Major Stakes In Air Greenland

The Greenland government is looking to increase its stake in Air Greenland by acquiring shares owned by the Danish government and by SAS. Denmark owns 25% of Air Greenland, while the remaining 75% of the shares are evenly split between SAS and the Greenland government. In a joint statement released...
Victoria Moores

Victoria Moores joined Air Transport World as our London-based European Editor/Bureau Chief on 18 June 2012. Victoria has nearly 20 years’ aviation industry experience, spanning airline ground operations, analytical, journalism and communications roles.

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.