Ethiopian Airlines Finalizes New Carrier Venture With Chad

Credit: Rob Finlayson
Star Alliance carrier Ethiopian Airlines has finalized a joint venture (JV) with the Chad government, paving the way for the launch of that country’s new national carrier on Oct. 1.Ethiopian Airlines confirmed it will take a 49% stake in the JV, while the Chad government will own the remaining 51%...

Subscription Required

 

This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login

 

Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.