Ethiopian Airlines finalizes deal for new Chad JV carrier

Credit: Ethiopian Airlines
Star Alliance carrier Ethiopian Airlines has finalized a joint venture (JV) with the Chad government, paving the way for the launch of Chad’s new national carrier on Oct. 1. Ethiopia’s flag carrier has confirmed it will take a 49% stake in the JV, while the government will own the remaining 51%. The...

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.