Air Astana sees IPO in three years

Credit: Courtesy, Airbus
Air Astana CEO Peter Foster believes his carrier could be ready for flotation within two to three years, generating extra capital for aircraft investment. Kazakhstan’s Samruk Kazyna national wealth fund owns 51% of Air Astana, while the remaining 49% is held by BAE Systems. However, Foster said a...

Subscription Required

 

This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login

 

Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.