Webinar: MRO Top Performers: Strategies For Leading Customer Satisfaction
This webinar took place July 14, 2020.
Supporting airline customers in their most difficult time in history has never been more important—from product reliability to technical support to parts cost and repair. The MRO/ATW/AeroDynamics 2020 MRO customer satisfaction survey indicates those that improved their rankings and those that have work to do. The panelists will discuss the increasing importance of customer engagement, how that is changing as airlines prioritize cost savings and efficiency, and maintaining excellent customer relations through mergers, acquisitions and industry consolidation.
Hear from the panel in the full recording above.
- Valerie Manning, SVP of Customer Support, Airbus
- Mike Hoffmeister, VP of Customer Support, CFM
- Austin Major, VP of Business Development and Global Support, Parker Aerospace
- Jonas Murby, Principal, AeroDynamic Advisory
- Lee Ann Shay, Chief Editor, MRO, Aviation Week Network
Moderated by Karen Walker, Air Transport World Editor-in-Chief and Group Air Transport Editor-in-Chief
If you missed the webinar and would like to ask the panel your questions, submit them now: