Qinetiq Takes Majority Stake In UK Training Firm

LONDON—Britain’s Qinetiq is buying a majority 85% share of defense training and systems company Inzpire. In the £23.5 million deal, announced Oct. 22, Qinetiq has the option of purchasing the remaining 15% of Inzpire within two years. Inzpire, founded in 2005, has managed to quickly secure a number...

Subscription Required

 

This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login

 

Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.