Vinci Airports Takes Controlling Ownership Of London Gatwick

Credit: Gatwick
LONDON—Vinci Airports has completed the purchase of its controlling 50.01% stake in London Gatwick Airport, the French company announced May 14. U.S.-based Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) will continue to manage the remaining 49.99% interest in Gatwick, the world’s busiest single-runway airport...
Alan Dron

Based in London, Alan is Europe & Middle East correspondent at Air Transport World.

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.