Estonian Air bows out of Amadeus ownership

Estonia’s national carrier Estonian Air has sold its 60% stake in Amadeus Estonia to Madrid-based Amadeus IT Group as part of the airline’s restructuring process. The move increases Amadeus IT Group’s share of Amadeus Estonia from 5% to 65%. The remaining 35% of the shares are held by Amadeus...

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.