Skip to main content
EasyJet To Abolish Most Airport Check-In Desks, Starting April 30
March 27, 2013
British operator EasyJet from April 30 will replace airport check-in desks with bag-drops for passengers wanting to check baggage. The airline says 80% of its customers already check-in online and will launching a campaign to help the remaining 20% switch. “Online check-in saves time queuing for...
This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.
Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.
Already an AWIN subscriber? Login
Did you know? Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.