Majority takeover of Adria Airways completed

Credit: Rob Finlayson
Restructuring specialist 4K Invest has completed the majority takeover of Slovenian flag carrier Adria Airways. The new owner is registered in Luxembourg, but is managed from Munich, Germany. It acquired 96% of Ljubljana-based Adria and will make an offer to the remaining 4% of shareholders in the...

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.