Icelandair Group sells 75% of hotel operations to strengthen business

Credit: Rob Finlayson
Icelandair Group has sold a 75% stake in Icelandair Hotels and related real estate to Berjaya Property Ireland, a subsidiary of Malaysia-based Berjaya Land Berhad.The acquisition included a put and call option on the remaining 25% for three years.Icelandair Hotels, which has an enterprise value of...

Subscription Required

 

This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login

 

Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.