EasyJet Completes $1.6B Rights Issue

Credit: easyJet
UK LCC easyJet has announced the results of its £1.2 billion ($1.6 billion) rights issue, which was initially 93% subscribed, with the remaining 7% selling subsequently at a higher price per share. EasyJet launched the rights issue and a new $400 million credit facility on Sept. 9 following...

Subscription Required


EasyJet Completes $1.6B Rights Issue is published in Aviation Daily, an Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) Market Briefing and is included with your AWIN membership.

Already a member of AWIN or subscribe to Aviation Daily through your company? Login with your existing email and password

Not a member?  Learn how to access the market intelligence and data you need to stay abreast of what's happening in the air transport community.