TASL Buys Stake In HBL Elta Avionics

NEW DELHI — Tata Advanced Systems Ltd. (TASL), a Tata Group company, has purchased a 74% stake in Hyderabad-based HBL Elta Avionics — its first defense acquisition. The purchase price was not disclosed. The remaining 26% of HBL continues to be held by its partner, ELTA Systems, a unit of Israel...

Subscription Required

 

This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login

 

Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.