Skip to main content
Growth in a Tough Climate
March 15, 2013
Air Astana was incorporated in late 2001 and launched service May 15, 2002. The Kazakhstan government holds a 51% share in the airline through its Samruk-Kazyna National Welfare Fund, with BAE Systems holding the remaining 49% share. In 2011 Air Astana was admitted to the register of the IATA...
This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.
Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.
Already an AWIN subscriber? Login
Did you know? Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.