SIAEC agreed to acquire 49% of Kuala Lumpur's POS AVIATION ENGINEERING SERVICES (PAES) fro Pos Aviation for MYR10.1m to expand its line maintenance activities to 46 airports in nine countries. Pos Aviation will retain remaining 51%.

Subscription Required


SIAEC is part of our SpeedNews subscription.

Subscribe now to read this alert, plus receive full coverage of key developments in commercial and business aviation.

Already a subscriber to SpeedNews or a content package that includes SpeedNews? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.