WEBINAR: Managing Data to Optimize Efficiencies
September 21, 2021
04:00 pm BST / 11:00 am EDT
In this webinar attendees will learn how connectivity enables data to improve efficiencies in flight operations, financial budgeting and resource management. Any professional involved in operating/managing a flight department, flight trip planning and scheduling, aircraft management and budgeting, maintenance, or working in the cabin or on the flight deck will benefit from attending the webinar. The content is suitable for operators. aircraft managers, corporate flight departments, and government.
By attending this session; you will:
- How connectivity supports data management
- What type of data can be aggregated, and what makes it valuable
- How data can create more operational efficiency
- The significance of data to improve visibility into flight department operations
- The value of using data from third party providers to improve ownership/operational experience
Michael Skou Christensen
Senior VP - Satcom Direct International
Regional Director, Europe - Satcom Direct
Ed Hazelwood - Moderator
Aviation Week Contributor
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.