WEBINAR: The Future of Flight: Advanced Air Mobility (AAM)
October 5, 2022
11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
As one of the most discussed disruptors in transportation and aviation, AAM promises to set a new standard for short-haul passenger journeys, establish a model for sustainability with new propulsion modes, and uncover new use cases ranging from autonomous cargo delivery to uncrewed defense aircraft. To start realizing these benefits there are plenty of considerations and challenges that must be addressed.
This webinar will provide an overview of advanced air vehicles from both a commercial and defense perspective and what manufacturers and operators need to know about the future of flight.
Topics to be covered include:
- AAM overview—a primer for key industry players
- Manufacturing: The challenges of evolving from proof of concept to large-scale production
- Changing roles among new aviation companies—from manufacturing to operation to MRO
- The Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) challenge
- Electric aircraft trends and timelines
- Regulatory considerations
Vice President Aerospace & Defense Industries - IFS
Ed Hazelwood - Moderator
Aviation Week Contributor
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.