VIDEO LEARNING: Critical Fuel Focus Areas During Aircraft Investigation Reviews
Now available on-demand!
Everyday aircraft take off without incident. But what happens when a crash or an emergency landing takes place? After an aircraft accident, one thing is certain—there will be questions, questions and MORE questions. Would you be ready for an investigation by the FAA or NTSB? Join us as we discuss possible questions that could be asked about your fueling operations if an aircraft crashes or has to make an emergency landing.
By attending this session; you will:
- Learn the process of aircraft accident investigations
- Anticipate the questions about your fueling operations that follow an accident such as:
- Have you reviewed your paperwork recently to make sure it's complete?
- Is your fueling equipment up to current aviation standards?
- Are your employees trained and their records up to date?
- Understand the responsibilities that come with aircraft accident prevention
Quality Control & Technical Support Rep - Phillips 66
Molly McMillin - Moderator
Editor-in-Chief, The Weekly of Business Aviation - Aviation Week
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.