Ryanair Appoints Third Managing Director for LaudaMotion

Ryanair confirmed the appointment of a third MD for Austria-based LaudaMotion. Former Ryanair commercial manager Colin Casey joins MD Andreas Gruber and founder Niki Lauda to lead the new Austrian carrier. The Irish LCC owns 75% of the Austrian carrier; Lauda holds the remaining 25%. Niki Lauda—the...

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.