Webinar: Route to Recovery | Driving the European Recovery
This webinar took place July 28, 2020
As the EU and UK continue to relax their borders, demand is starting to return to the continent. But the impact from airlines down the tourism business chain has already been seismic, with little of the summer season left to claw back revenues. We learn more about how safety standards and marketing can reignite passenger demand, and how networks are being rebuilt for the return of leisure travel across Europe.
- Can Europe salvage the critical summer 2020 season?
- How can the industry instill confidence in passengers who are unwilling to travel?
- How can airports and airlines coordinate to rebuild viable long-term routes?
Join Aviation Week Network to discuss this crucial topic.
- Ioanna Papadopoulou, Director, Communications & Marketing, Athens International Airport
- Andrew Brown, Global Commercial Manager, World Travel & Tourism Council
- Marcel Lekkerkerk, Director Route & Business Development, Aviation Marketing, Cargo & Customer Experience, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- David Stroud, Managing Director, ASM
If you missed the webinar and would like to ask the panel your questions, submit them now: