Skip to main content
TAV agrees to buy Limak holding in Istanbul’s Sabiha Gökçen Airport
September 15, 2014
Turkish airport operator TAV Airports has signed a share purchase agreement with Limak Group to acquire a 40% stake in Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Subject to regulatory approvals, the airport will then be jointly owned by TAV and Malaysia Airports Holding, which owns the remaining 60%. TAV said...
This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.
Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.
Already an AWIN subscriber? Login
Did you know? Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.