Munich aims to become Germany’s first carbon-neutral airport

Munich Airport has approved an ambitious climate protection concept to become Germany’s first airport to achieve carbon-neutral operations. Germany’s second-largest airport said the CO2 emissions directly attributable to airport operations will be reduced 60% by 2030. The remaining 40% will take the...

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.