Webinar: Inside the Boardroom with Henrik Hololei, European Commission Mobility & Air Transport Director General
This webinar took place November 19, 2020 and was sponsored by L3 Harris Technologies.
Henrik Hololei assumed the position of Director General, Mobility & Transport, at the European Commission in October 2015. He has been a passionate promoter and enabler of aviation liberalization, enabling one of the world’s most unrestricted air transport markets.
- How will aviation liberalization and Open Skies be shaped by the pandemic and a worldwide market shrinkage?
- What does he see changing in the all-important transatlantic market?
- How will the competitive landscape change as some European airlines see the return to government ownership?
- What is the EC’s role in maintaining competition while also ensuring European airline survivability?
- What does the apparent gap in Brexit trade talks mean for UK-European air travel?
Join Aviation Week Network as we discuss these questions and more.
Watch the full recording above.
If you missed the webinar and would like to ask the panel your questions, submit them now: