Cypriot startup Cobalt launches services

Credit: Cobalt
New Cyprus-based carrier Cobalt has launched initial services, with plans to ramp up its fleet and destinations over the next few weeks. Cobalt is chaired by Cypriot entrepreneur Gregory Diacou and has what the airline describes as “51% European shareholding,” with the remaining 49% being held by...
Alan Dron

Based in London, Alan is Europe & Middle East correspondent at Air Transport World.

Subscription Required


This content requires a subscription to one of the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) bundles.

Schedule a demo today to find out how you can access this content and similar content related to your area of the global aviation industry.

Already an AWIN subscriber? Login


Did you know?  Aviation Week has won top honors multiple times in the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards, the business-to-business media equivalent of the Pulitzer Prizes.