Skip to main content
How Well Do You Know The Boeing 777?
March 11, 2021
1. First released in October 1990, which airline placed a $22 billion dollar order to kick off the program?
2. The 777-200 was certified to be powered by several engine types, but which engine type was the first 777 powered with?
3. The larger 777-300 was produced to increase the maximum-certified capacity for the aircraft, but by how many extra passengers?
4. The Boeing 777X series was designed with a high-aspect composite wing design and to deliver an aircraft with approximately how much lower fuel consumption than the A350-1000?
5. When was the first flight on the Boeing 777-9, the first of the two aircraft in the new 777X family?
First launched by Boeing in October 1997, the 777 was the first of a new family of transport built to weather the challenges of the upcoming 21st century. Test your knowledge of the aircraft with our weekly quiz!
Check out our gallery on the history of the Boeing 777 here