WEBINAR: Why Airlines, MRO Providers are Turning to Digital Transformation to Fuel Their Recoveries
Digital transformation could generate an incremental value of $5-$10 for every passenger through cost savings, according to a research study by Frost & Sullivan. For an industry battered by massive economic challenges and already razor thin margins, the need for IT investment has never been more necessary.
Despite the pandemic disruption, recent statistics from SITA show 31% of airlines expect an increase in IT spend in 2021. This trend towards investment in digital transformation initiatives—even from the usually ultra-lean independent MRO sector—is an indicator that organizations are seizing the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage through technology.
This webinar will identify 5 key areas of aviation maintenance that can be digitally transformed to quickly deliver competitive advantages and fuel the aviation industry recovery.
Digital transformation initiatives to be covered include:
- Embedding advanced configuration management throughout your entire organization
- Augmented reality as a catalyst for truly remote maintenance support practices
- Mobility in line maintenance and the rise of paperless e-signatures
- Intelligent decision support for defect management
- IoT and machine learning enabling truly predictive maintenance
Vice President Aerospace & Defense Industries - IFS
Ed Hazelwood - Moderator
Aviation Week Contributor
Unable to attend? Register anyway. All registrants will be sent a link to the webinar archive so you can view it at your own convenience.