Ask the Expert Webinar: Why Thermal Bypass & Thermostatic Control are Critical in A&D Applications
Now available on-demand!
As technology advancements in aerospace and defense applications continue to rapidly develop, key factors such as strength, weight, and reliability are essential when evaluating components to be integrated into your designs. In this webinar, you will learn the benefits of using thermostatic technology in aerospace and defense applications such as thermal bypass, electronics cooling, avionics cooling, airflow control, and scald protection. You will understand the importance of self-powered devices in various A&D applications, how thermostatic wax valve actuators operate under different conditions, best practices of thermal management, and what customizations can be made to thermostatic valve designs.
In this webinar, you will:
- Understand the advantages of using self-powered devices
- Comprehend how thermostatic valves operate
- Evaluate the benefits of using thermal bypass valves and other thermostatic control valves in various A&D applications
- Compare the differences in thermostatic valves vs. solenoid valves
- Review customizations to valve temperatures, material, flow rates, and more
Sr. Design Engineer, ThermOmegaTech
David Hambling - Moderator