Signature Flight Support has acquired 49% of St. Thomas Jet Center in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Signature will take the remaining 51% ownership by the end of 2019.

THIS CONTENT REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS

You must have an Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) account or subscribe to this Market Briefing to access "Signature Takes Stake In St. Thomas Jet Center ".

 

Current Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) enterprise and individual members: please go to http://awin.aviationweek.com for access.

 

Not currently a subscriber? Click on the "Learn More" button below to view subscription offers.

Already registered? here.