Global Jet Capital announced that it has completed approximately 90% of its acquisition of GE’s fixed-wing Corporate Aircraft financing portfolio in the Americas. It has acquired all of the 276 aircraft in the portfolio that are in the U.S. and Canada, and aims to complete the remaining 10%, which consists of accounts in Mexico and Brazil, by the end of January 2016. Global Jet Capital’s announcement to purchase GE’s corporate aircraft lease and loan book in the Americas ...

SUBSCRIBE TO ACCESS THIS PREMIUM CONTENT

"Global Jet Capital: GE Portfolio Acquisition 90% Complete" is part of our premium online subscription to BCA. Current Business & Commercial Aviation magazine subscribers: online access is now included at no added charge to you. To read this full article, use your subscriber email to log in to your account (or contact us for assistance in updating your account).

 

Already registered? here.