Malaysia-based AirAsia Group inked a MOU with Vietnamese businessman Tran Trong Kien Dec. 6 to reaffirm the joint venture (JV) agreement to set up a LCC in Vietnam with local partners. Both parties signed the first JV agreement in March 2017. Tran is CEO of Thien Minh Travel Joint Stock Company (TMG), Gumin Co. and Hai Au Aviation Joint Stock Company (HAA). Gumin and HAA will hold 70% of the JV, with AirAsia owning the remaining 30%. “AirAsia is an ASEAN (Association of South East ...

THIS CONTENT REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS

You must have an Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) account or subscribe to this Market Briefing to access "AirAsia Moves To Create New Vietnam LCC".

 

Current Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) enterprise and individual members: please go to http://awin.aviationweek.com for access.

 

Not currently a subscriber? Click on the "Learn More" button below to view subscription offers.

Already registered? here.