Nine associations today requested another 90 days to weigh in on FAA's proposed Part 145 re-write, citing--among other things--the impact that the rule would have on airline/repair station relationships.
The comment period is set to end August 20, and nearly 170 public comments have been filed so far. The nine asking for more time:
- Aeronautical Repair Station Association
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Aircraft Electronics Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Airlines for America
- Helicopter Association International
- National Air Carrier Association
- National Air Transportation Association, and
- Regional Airline Association
Peruse the full docket at this link.