Swire Pacific Holdings is attempting to privatize MRO provider Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. (HAECO) by purchasing the outstanding shares it does not yet control. Swire currently holds about 75% of HAECO, and proposes canceling the remaining 25% and paying those shareholders HK$72 ($9.18) per share. This would require Swire to pay almost HK$3 billion for the remaining shares. If the Swire attempt is successful, HAECO will be delisted. HAECO shareholders will have the chance to vote on ...

THIS CONTENT REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS

You must have an Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) account or subscribe to this Market Briefing to access "Swire Urges Delisting HAECO After Share Acquisition".

 

Current Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) enterprise and individual members: please go to http://awin.aviationweek.com for access.

 

Not currently a subscriber? Click on the "Learn More" button below to view subscription offers.

Already registered? here.