Long-time International Aero Engines partner Japan Aero Engines Corp. (JAEC) has signed on with Pratt & Whitney for a 23% risk-revenue share of the PW1100G engine that will power the Airbus A320NEO, and MTU Aero Engines is increasing its stake in the program to 18%. To mark the collaboration agreement with JAEC and MTU, which will have a combined 41% stake, Pratt is renaming the engine the PW1100G-JM. MTU, which also is a partner in the IAE V2500 engine with Pratt, JAEC and ...

THIS CONTENT REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS

You must have an Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) account or subscribe to this Market Briefing to access "JAEC, MTU To Collaborate With Pratt On GTF Engine For A320NEO".

 

Current Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) enterprise and individual members: please go to http://awin.aviationweek.com for access.

 

Not currently a subscriber? Click on the "Learn More" button below to view subscription offers.

Already registered? here.